Posted: 23 March 2012 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]
Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2012-03-22
Application Information

Required Information:
Character Name - Lanirra

Primary Class/Level - Shaman, Enhancement, 85.

Alt List - Lanyra 85 Fury Warrior (Not geared to raid), Laneera 74 Paladin.

Why do you want to join - When I look for a guild I look for people who see WoW as a game and not as a job. I want to raid, but I also want to plan wow around my life not my life around wow. From what I can tell is your guild is a group of people who treat the game as a game but take it seriously on the night you raid. A casual environment overall but a no-nonsense get things done raid group.

What can you offer the guild - As far as professions go I have 517 JC on my shaman and 523 Enchanting on my warrior so unfortunately I can't offer much in that category. I can offer extensive knowledge of the Enhancement spec and the game over all. I've been playing wow for about 6 years now so I've seen most of what there is to see. Also I'm fun(ny).

Age - 21 Years old.

Optional Information:
MMO Experience - I played Runescape Hardcore in middle school? I've also tinkered in most other mmo's to at least some extent, SWtoR, Aion, Rift etc.

Guild Experience - On Sargeras I haven't been in any big name guilds, mostly low key casual guilds. I've enjoyed them but their lack of organization and showing up (salihfdbalsdnm) causes a lack of success when it comes to raiding.

Real Name - Jackson or Jax, whichever you prefer.

Timezone - East Coast timezone (Server time +1hour)

Occupation - I've been unemployed for a few months after being laid off from a restaurant where I bussed and waitered until today I actually found a job delivering pizza.

Character Backstory - Some players may wish to include a character backstory.

Additional Information - As I mentioned before I've been playing this game for almost 6 years and I'm fairly well versed in all aspects of the game. I've raided everything from Karazhan to DS and EVERY raid inbetween while they were progression content (I actually didn't raid Sunwell as progression T.T) and I'm no stranger to raiding in both a casual and hardcore setting.

I appreciate your time and hopefully I'll be raiding alongside you all in the near future.
 Signature 

5074531FiimF.png border=0

Posted: 23 March 2012 01:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2012-01-05
Got a link to your armory?

Posted: 23 March 2012 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2270
Joined  2010-06-28
Red, you're so eloquent...it's here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Lanirra/advanced

Hi Lanirra! It was great talking to you last night...sorry we couldn't bring you with us to Firelands. smile

As it so happens, being an enchanter is actually a really good thing (considering we don't have a regular raiding enchanter anymore to shard stuff for us!).

I will talk to my officers and try to get back to you today. Just as an FYI, we most likely won't be having our normal guild raid next Tuesday since we have at least 3 people out of town (I think). So most likely we'll only be raiding on Thursday. I'll be in touch!

Edit: I can't read...you said enchanting on the warrior. Oh well! raspberry A shaman is still a very useful thing regardless. (yay heroism!)
 Signature 

Lady Wenaeleyn - Balance Druid - Lvl 85

Y___Y
{ o,O } I will polish your flesh with moon anger!
(\___/) Hoot!
(’‘’) (’‘’)

749160rxUzW.png

Posted: 23 March 2012 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2012-03-22
I shall be your equivalent of a Vanilla boomkin; only there to make everyone else better! In all seriousness though, thanks for linking that for me, I should have done it in the initial post.
 Signature 

5074531FiimF.png border=0

Posted: 26 March 2012 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2270
Joined  2010-06-28
Hey now...I was a Vanilla boomkin..../cry

But that's okay...we've decided that we want to bring you into the guild anyways! raspberry I am online most evenings at least some. My husband (Flik) and I are gearing up for a vacation starting April 3, so we'll be a little busier than normal.

When you're online in the evenings...look for me on my druid or on my death knight, Moraina, and I'll toss you an invite!
 Signature 

Lady Wenaeleyn - Balance Druid - Lvl 85

Y___Y
{ o,O } I will polish your flesh with moon anger!
(\___/) Hoot!
(’‘’) (’‘’)

749160rxUzW.png

Visitor Statistics
 Extras
Total Registered Members: 69
Total Topics: 474
Total Replies: 7369
Total Posts: 7843
The most visitors ever was 88, on November 12, 2014 10:17 PM
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 9
   RSS 2.0   Atom Feed

EE Discussion Forum - Ver. 2.1.1
Newest Members:  JaylerinaewenDeadhand
Active Members:   

Username:  Remember Me? | Forgot password?
Password:      Not a member? Register | Member List