Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-29
Character information:
Jaconium, Level 85 Retribution Paladin.
No alts at the moment.

Why I want to join:
I found out about the guild through Temptress. I understand that the guild consists of casual players with more emphasis towards PVE. This fits well with my play style. It is also appealing to me that TWL has a long history dating back to vanilla beta, since I am looking to join a guild for the long term.

What I can contribute to the guild:
I identify with the guild's values and will contribute to the guild's friendly and helpful culture. I am currently in the process of gearing up, and will soon be an active participant in guild raids.

IRL:
Jack
23 years old
Currently living in Vancouver (Pacific Standard Time)
Student

Additional comments:
I spoke with Tempest about this issue: due to commitments IRL, there may be periods of inactivity where I would not log on for a couple of months. While normally I am removed from whatever guild I am a part of, I hope to stay with this guild for the long-term. In return, I would not leave this guild for any other.

Posted: 02 April 2012 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2270
Joined  2010-06-28
Hi there Jaconium! Temptress mentioned that you might be putting in an app.

Our guild is definitely more casual focused. We have people who raid and some who don't. Alot of our members like to just log on here and there to level alts. We understand that real life comes first above everything else, so if your life needs you to stop playing for awhile that's okay! We have alot of people still in the guild who may or may not ever come back to play WoW, but we never kick them out.

As far as raids, we're pretty much only doing Dragon Soul at this point, and trying to work on a few of the heroic modes. You'll want to shoot for a 385 item level to get started...closer to 390 would be even better and is doable with valor rewards!

My husband and I are the GMs of the guild, but we are going on vacation starting tomorrow. I know you've been talking with Tempy here and there, so I'll let her know to toss you an invite next time you see her. Just send her a tell and she'll get you fixed up.
 Signature 

Lady Wenaeleyn - Balance Druid - Lvl 85

Y___Y
{ o,O } I will polish your flesh with moon anger!
(\___/) Hoot!
(’‘’) (’‘’)

749160rxUzW.png

Posted: 03 April 2012 01:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2012-01-05
Vancouver...huh...

...you a Canucks fan? This could make or break your app... raspberry

Also, please provide a LINK to your armory.

Cheers!

Posted: 03 April 2012 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Wombat Food
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-29
Awesome thanks!

Here's the armory link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Jaconium/simple

Haha, I'm not really into hockey at the moment. Maybe if I learned to skate better...

I'll definitely hit ilvl 380 this week. Hopefully higher.

Visitor Statistics
 Extras
Total Registered Members: 69
Total Topics: 474
Total Replies: 7369
Total Posts: 7843
The most visitors ever was 88, on November 12, 2014 10:17 PM
Total Logged-in Users: 0
Total Anonymous Users: 0
Total Guests: 5
   RSS 2.0   Atom Feed

EE Discussion Forum - Ver. 2.1.1
Newest Members:  JaylerinaewenDeadhand
Active Members:   

Username:  Remember Me? | Forgot password?
Password:      Not a member? Register | Member List